Monday, January 15, 2018

K-Mart Grand Wijaya

There is a Korean supermarket that I love to visit in south of Jakarta, it is K-Mart. The reason why I love to visit it because besides there are so many Korean stuff, there is also a little corner that sell Korean food.

Korean instant noodles - Ramen

Korean Ice Cream

Fresh Seafood

Fresh Kimchi, There are so many varieties of Kimchi.

Korean Seasoning.

Korean sweet dessert and also fresh toppoki.

The little food corner in K-Mart.


Tok Poki - Rp. 35.000
So far, this is the best toppoki that I have eaten in Jakarta. 
Yes, it tasted even much better than those in Korean restaurants.

Yak Imandu  - Rp. 15.000
It's  corn dog. It tasted OK but I don't really like it. I prefer the American corn dog.


Odeng - Rp. 10.000 per piece
Fish cake

I like the chewy texture of this fish cake. It's good to dip it into the chili sauce.


Gimbab - Rp. 30.000
The gimbab tasted quite good. It has crunchy texture.

Tung Tung - Rp. 20.000
It's kinda similar to Indonesian risoles but I don't like it at all because it's tasteless.

Coolmyun - Rp. 35.000.

It's so refreshing eating this sweet sour Coolmyun. 

Free Water.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.330

Location:
K-Mart
Grand Wijaya Centre Blok H No. 43-44,
Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta
Phone: (021) 22775526
Opening Hours:  8AM–9:15PM

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs