Sunday, November 8, 2015

Taiyaki Patisserie, Central Park Mall


A few months ago, my neighbor gave me a box of Taiyaki as my birthday present. She told me that she bought it from a new store named Taiyaki Patisserie located near May Star restaurant at Central Park Mall. 

Original Taiyaki is Japanese fish shaped cake filled commonly with red beans paste but Taiyaki Patisserie used puff pastry with 5 varieties of filling - Choco, Green Tea, Rum, Apple Pie, Chicken Bolognese.
The fish shaped mold.



My favorite filling is the Rum custard.

Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.655

Price: 
1 pcs: Rp. 25.000 + 10% tax
6 pcs: Rp. 135.000 + 10% tax

Location:
Taiyaki Patisserie
Central Park Mall LG Floor
Jl. S. Parman
West Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

2 comments:

  1. Gulp..duh kyknya enak.
    Tapi jauh bner yak ke Central Park

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vari the traveling cow: Kalo engga salah Taiyaki rencananya mo buka di Gancit deh kalo engga salah ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs