Sunday, September 7, 2014

Macaroni House, Pesanggrahan

Curious of the famous Macaroni House that started first by selling it online in 2012 and finally opened its restaurant in 2013 in the West Jakarta area, some food bloggers and I gave it a try.

Grandma Mac and Cheese - Rp. 40.000
Tasted good but I guess my expectation was too high because of so many great reviews that I heard and read.

Vesuvius Fries - Rp. 35.000
I wish for more toppings because it felt that I ended up eating apparently the french fries.

Strawberry Yakult Shake - Rp. 20.000
Dalmation Shake - Rp. 20.000
The Strawberry yakult tasted plainly sweet. The dalmation shake was just chocolate milk with oreo topping on it.

Banana Burn - Rp. 20.000
Grilled sweet banana drizzled with caramel sauce and served with vanilla ice cream. 

 There are cute cartoons about Super Macaroni House. 
The history of this Macaroni House.


Location:
Macaroni House
Jl Raya Pesanggrahan No. 168 B
Puri Indah
Jakarta Barat
Telp: 5809171

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs